Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fun for some, and none for others.

With less than four weeks left in the semester, some Georgia Perimeter College (GPC) students are preparing for the vacation, while others are preparing for their future. For some students, these are the classes that determine whether they can move on towards that four year university or land that internship. GPC student Jonathan Boynton is taking three classes this semester, and says that he has a long way to go before he can take his finals head on. He is presently employed through Nascar sponsor and leading energy beverage company NOS. He is also a National Guardsman, and has been serving this country since 2004. "I alternate my job one weekend a month and head over to the Armory over in Canton, Ga. That's where I am stationed."

Eliyas Kebour, part-time blogger and part-time student says, "I feel the same way about these next four weeks as I did with the first four; I'm just ready to get them over with."

Regardless of which direction students may be heading this year, one thing is for certain: Summer has arrived.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment