Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Relax and Make a Friend

I was walking along the walkway behind the E building when I noticed several students
relaxing near Georgia Perimeter College's (GPC) designated smoking hut on the Dunwoody campus. They were enjoying the sun and laughing. One student was working on his laptop, with an expression that told me he was focused and working on completing something.

"This is where I socialize and relax. It's a great place to unwind right before or right after a test and even make new friends," said Charley, a student.

"And do homework," another student added.

I wished them a good day and headed back to my class, two friends richer than I was before.

How many of you have made friends in similar situations. Share your stories with me and let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I like to smoke in non-smoking designated areas. It’s a real thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Matt, nice.
    Ive made friends by that hut before, smokey friends are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, I love your blog page. It was very relaxing and your story was so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smoking is bad!!!!!! It causes wrinkles and cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^haha what Chelsey said.

    But I love making friends, and I have made friends in a similar situation. Its actually pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete